Put Your Talents to Work at TeleCloud
We're a regional team of over 20 very talented people. Our core values are built around serving our customers first and foremost. We value relationships over transactions. We are humble and hungry.
We truly care about our employees, which is evidenced in both our culture and our benefits. We transitioned to remote work due to the COVID-19 pandemic, and we recognize the importance of flexibility and adaptability when it comes to our employees' needs.
We attract highly motivated people who bring with them a willingness to make a big impact on the TeleCloud community. If you are looking for a working environment that gives you fun, flexibility, and financial opportunity, look no further than TeleCloud.
Heard around the Telecloud office: “Our technology is in the cloud, but our feet are firmly on the ground.” Ultimately, it's our commitment to bettering ourselves that drives the company forward. When you work with us, you'll become part of a close-knit and energetic team where you'll develop your industry knowledge and contribute directly to company growth.
Join us and grow with TeleCloud - personally and professionally.
View Our Available Positions
A little about us
Note: This role has the option of being 100% remote. You do not need to be located in the NJ/NY area.
There are a lot of job descriptions out there for Account Managers that all say the same thing.
WARNING: Ours might be one of them. So before we get into what we're looking for, let's talk a little about who we are at Tele-Data Solutions and hopefully why you'll want to join us.
We're a regional team of around 20 very talented people. And yes, if you are wondering, we are humble too. We value relationships over transactions.
Fun fact: Over 10,000 users and 500 businesses are using our TeleCloud UCaaS platform!
We care about our employees above all else. You will see that both in our culture and our benefits. We recently adopted remote work since COVID-19, and we are not looking back! You can be located 100% remotely, you just need a willingness to have a big impact on our TeleCloud community.
We like to say “Our technology is in the Cloud but our people's feet are on the ground.” We're driven by a few core values that ensure we're being excellent to both our customers and our team. Relationships matter, but it's our commitment to individually bettering ourselves that drives the company forward. Working with us, you will find yourself part of a close-knit and energetic environment where you'll develop your industry knowledge as you contribute directly to company growth.
Job Overview and Requirements
We are now seeking an Account Manager with solid UCaaS experience and a passion for seeing their clients succeed. You'll first be introduced to existing customers to further nurture relationships and find new selling opportunities as their needs change. As our sales team brings in customers, you'll own the customer journey all the way to post-installation support, ensuring the lifecycle is managed effectively and key milestones are hit. When issues arise, you'll be our customer's point person, conducting the technical conversations needed to understand their pain points before escalating to the appropriate team. In this role, you will be integral to the long-term satisfaction and continued growth of a large book of business.
- Consult with (SMB and mid-market) customers to seek understanding of their business and needs to select products and services to satisfy those needs
- Ensures ongoing contract compliance from existing customers, as well as negotiating contracts with new or existing customers in segments where applicable
- Generate quotes, add-on proposals, order processing, and presenting to client for approval
- Organize, update, and maintain customer accounts in the CRM by recording changes to customer accounts, updating service requests, adding accounts, and removing accounts as needed
- Act as the primary responder for all incoming client and customer calls
- Assist with customer technical support triage, ensuring a quality experience
- Use technical knowledge to resolve minor technical issues for UCaaS programming, escalating to the service team as needed
- Leads the onboarding of new customers by effectively collaborating with functional departments to ensure a smoothly and excellent customer experience
- Ensure customer satisfaction: facilitate Quarterly Business Reviews, execute on mutual success plans, address technical demands, engage appropriate resources to ensure issues are being handled and escalated in a timely matter
- Act as a sales liaison, build internal relationships to help drive growth expansion inside of the account, manage partner relationships to better support Tele-Cloud’s customers
- Provide end user clients with educational based content and (“how to”) videos/demos for UCaaS system feature
- 3-5 or more years of Sales (Business to Business) Account Management experience
- High familiarity with any CRM tool (we use Hubspot)
- Experience with the understanding UCaaS, VoIP technology, and how it fits within a customer’s business needs
- Prior experience cross-selling and upselling to existing customers
- Comfortable explaining technical concepts and navigating software to explain features or troubleshoot customer issues
- High level of organization with the ability to effectively prioritize a large book of business based on tiered system
- Strong project management experience with the ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Dedication to regular customer follow-up and thoughtful troubleshooting as issues arise
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to speak comfortably with high level executives
- Ability to travel to client sites (in tri-state area: NJ, NY, PA) and office (Union, NJ) as needed (20% of time on average)
- Salary + Commission = $100k to $120k with on target earnings
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Vacation and Sick Leave
- 401K with company match
- A close-knit, family-oriented, and energetic work environment
- Being part of a consistently growing and fast-paced team, with a commitment to continuous development